From our journal
Sign into your account
No products in the cart.
Short shell jacket with raglan sleeves in island camo print.
– Polyester/nylon outer
– Mesh lining
– Water repellent treatment on surface
– The model is 194cm tall and wears a size Medium
Color: Olive Camo
Delivery & returns
We ship worldwide. Always free returns. Free shipping on Finnish orders over 100€ and international orders over 200€. 30 days return and exchange period. For orders outside the EU, Finnish VAT (24%) will be deducted from order total at checkout.
- 55% polyester 45% Nylon: material made in China, material origin China
- 100% polyester mesh body lining: material made in China, material origin China
- 5000mm water column
- 3000g/m²/24h breathability
- Bionic-Finish® ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- Made in China
- Re-treat the surface after washing with a water repellent textile spray
- Delicate machine wash 30 °C, do not bleach, iron low temperature, do not tumble dry, professional wet cleaning allowed
Makia Raglan Jacket is a casual shell jacket suitable for changing weather conditions. The fabric's water repellent matte finish will keep the moisture at bay from the outside, while the mesh lining adds breathability. The laminated hood visor adds a finishing touch to the look that can be adjusted by the pull cords on the hood and hem, along with velcro closures on the sleeves. The Jacket has one zip-up interior chest pocket, along with two zip-up outside pockets, a two-way YKK zipper and metal snap buttons. Discrete leather label on sleeve. Made in China.